Friday, January 28, 2011

Never knew that Hangzhou can be so beautiful...

...Even with those commie blocks around! This is the city of Hangzhou, China. The place where the Song Dynasty started to write its own history. It's just a 2 hour ride (I think?) from Shanghai to Hangzhou. I would say I was pretty pleased how Chinese peoples have treated us there! I'd say Hangzhou has its own exotic beauty, like its traditional houses, foods, culture, and history. Nearby Hangzhou is a tourist spot where I spent the rest of my day wandering like an old fool. There was this theater play that shows the history of the Song Dynasty from ancient times up to the Three Kingdoms... I think... But anyway, Hangzhou is pretty much one of China's a definitely a must for those who craves for Chinese history and culture, I'm pretty sure this is the best place to start if you want to learn about China!

No comments:

Post a Comment